- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Most influential city: New York slips from top spot
Updated: June 13, 2018 16:43 pm
AT Kearney, a global business-consulting firm has released this year's Global Cities report and gave New York City the top spot on the Global Cities Index ranking. The firm ranks 135 cities based on current global standing and influence on the world.