- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Flight tickets to get costlier with 25% fleet of IndiGo, Jet Airways, Spicejet off skies
Updated: March 14, 2019 20:15 pm
With the grounding of 12 Boeing737MAX aircraft, Flight tickets to get costlier with 25% fleet of IndiGo, Jet Airways, Spicejet off skies. Watch full video to know more.