- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda: Will govt deliver a populist budget ahead of polls?
Updated: January 28, 2019 19:06 pm
Ahead of Lok Sabha polls, will the govt deliver a populist budget? Watch the show to know more.