- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
SpiceJet to launch daily non-stop Mumbai-Jeddah service from July
On the domestic sector, SpiceJet will launch six new domestic flights connecting the country`s financial capital to other destinations from May 20.
Budget passenger carrier SpiceJet on Thursday said that it will introduce a daily non-stop flight on Mumbai-Jeddah-Mumbai sector from July 5. According to the airline, Mumbai is the third destination after Hyderabad and Kozhikode to be connected to Jeddah.
On the domestic sector, it will launch six new domestic flights connecting the country`s financial capital to other destinations from May 20.
"The new domestic flights will help in minimising the passenger inconvenience caused due to the sudden shortage in capacity within the Indian aviation industry," the airline`s Chief Sales and Revenue Officer Shilpa Bhatia said.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.