- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
Seven of top 10 Sensex firms add Rs 57,403 cr in valuation
Seven of the top 10 most-valued companies together added Rs 57,402.93 crore in market valuation last week, with SBI emerging as the biggest gainer.
Seven of the top 10 most-valued companies together added Rs 57,402.93 crore in market valuation last week, with SBI emerging as the biggest gainer. While, Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), HDFC Bank, HUL, Infosys, SBI, ICICI Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank made gains in their market capitalisation (m-cap) for the week ended Friday, TCS, ITC?and HDFC suffered losses.
The valuation of SBI jumped Rs 20,260.54 crore to Rs 2,86,301.54 crore. The m-cap of RIL zoomed Rs 13,297.66 crore to Rs 8,63,995.66 crore and that of HDFC Bank climbed Rs 12,208.98 crore to Rs 6,30,853.98 crore. HUL's valuation advanced Rs 6,341.22 crore to Rs 3,69,688.22 crore and that of ICICI Bank rose by Rs 4,884.11 crore to Rs 2,57,106.11 crore.
The m-cap of Kotak Mahindra Bank went up by Rs 323.64 crore to Rs 2,54,865.64 crore and that of Infosys climbed Rs 86.78 crore to Rs 3,24,305.78 crore. On the other hand, HDFC's valuation plunged Rs 2,544.62 crore to Rs 3,38,658.38 crore.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
The market cap of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) declined Rs 1,593.96 crore to Rs 7,50,627.04 crore and that of ITC?fell by Rs 876.4 crore to Rs 3,63,713.60 crore. In the ranking of top 10 firms, RIL remained at the number one position followed by TCS, HDFC Bank, Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), ITC, HDFC, Infosys, SBI, ICICI Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank. Over the last week, the Sensex advanced over 508 points, or 1.33 per cent.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.