MCD by election 2021: FINAL RESULT of Delhi municipal bypolls! Full list of Kalyanpuri, Rohin-C, Trilokpuri, Shalimar Bagh North wards, seats - AAP vs BJP vs Congress
MCD by election 2021 result: The AAP won four out of five wards and the Congress one in the municipal bypolls in Delhi, results of which were announced on Wednesday.
MCD by election 2021 result: The AAP won four out of five wards and the Congress one in the municipal bypolls in Delhi, results of which were announced on Wednesday. The BJP had held one of these wards. More than 50 per cent voters cast their votes in the municipal corporation bypolls in the five wards on Sunday. Here are all the details of Kalyanpuri, Rohin-C, Trilokpuri, Shalimar Bagh North wards, seats in Delhi municipal bypolls results 2021:-
Chauhan Bangar ward
- Congress candidate Chaudhary Zubair Ahmad defeated AAP candidate Mohammad Ishraq Khan by 10,642 votes in Chauhan Bangar ward.
Kalyanpuri, Rohini-C, Trilokpuri and Shalimar Bagh North
- The AAP candidates won from Kalyanpuri, Rohin-C, Trilokpuri and Shalimar Bagh North wards.
- AAP candidate Dhirender Kumar won the Kalyanpuri ward by 7,043 votes.
- AAP's Vijay Kumar defeated BJP's Om Prakash by a margin of 4,986 votes in Trilokpuri
- AAP's Sunita Mishra defeated Surbhi Jaju of the BJP in Shalimar Bagh ward by 2,705 votes. The seat was earlier held by the BJP.
-Ram Chander of the AAP defeated BJP candidate Rakesh Goyal by 2,985 votes in Rohini C ward.
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia in a tweet congratulated the party workers for the victory and said people would bring in Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's politics of honesty and work in the municipal corporation of Delhi (MCD) polls next year.
The BJP had retained all three municipal corporations in Delhi in the 2017 civic polls with the AAP finishing a distant second.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.