- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
Sensex rallies over 130 points on BSE, Nifty touches 10,400 mark
The key Indian equity indices on Friday were trading higher in the morning session.
Nifty 50 was up 0.52% at 10,402.5 points at 1340 hours, while the benchmark BSE Sensex up 0.47% or 134 points at 33,722.23 points.
The 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex), was trading 76.76 points or 0.23 per cent higher soon after opening.
The wider 50-scrip Nifty of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) was also trading 18.45 points or 0.18 per cent higher at 10,367.20 points.
The Sensex of the BSE, which opened at 33,670 points, was trading at 33,664.84 points (at 9.17 a.m.), higher by 76.76 points or 0.23 per cent from Thursday`s close at 33,588.08 points.
The Sensex touched a high of 33,689.86 points and a low of 33,639.98 points in the trade so far.
Watch: Shares that will help you to earn more
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.