How to earn money online? Top 6 ways to make wealth through internet
The current generation is smartly using them as a great place to set up an income source. Not only part-time, but people are also earning huge amount of money as full-time internet workers. This also allows you to make your own decisions and work as per your comfort. Here are 6 areas that are giving great income to people through the internet
The Internet has turned into a new source of next-gen revenues, providing an exciting chance to display your work on a grand scale. Gone are days, when people used to spend time on the internet for just entertainment, research, reading, news etc. The current generation is smartly using them as a great place to set up an income source. Not only part-time, but people are also earning huge amount of money as full-time internet workers.
This also allows you to make your own decisions and work as per your comfort. Here are 6 areas that are giving great income to people through the internet:
1. Blogging: There was a time when blog used to be a hobby for people. Writers used to bog according to their interest and passion. But, it has become a full-time career option for many. There are a number of full-time bloggers in the country. There are two ways to start a blog: you can either create a blog through Wordpress, Blogspot or Tumblr, which requires no investment or go for a self-hosted blog, which requires a domain name and server hosting space that costs around Rs 5,000 a year. Self-hosted blogs help to customise elements and functionality of the website. In the case of free blogs, a blogger needs to compromise with the functions and elements given. Articles or blog posts can be monetised through ads, product reviews, etc. But earning through blogging requires a lot of time and energy.
2. Affiliate marketing: Successful websites not only drive your money through ads or paid reviews but also bring other options. A blogger or website runner can go for affiliate marketing by allowing companies to include web links on to your website. These links fetch fixed commissions to blog/website runners if companies generate sales through links on the website. However, a blogger just cannot insert any link to the websites as customers buy products or services they trust.
3. Surveys and reviews: Online surveys and reviews are quite popular. There are many websites that offer money to do online surveys, perform online searches, and do review based write-ups on various products and services. The most important thing to keep in mind in these projects is to maintain distance from websites offering money that look attractive. In order to add authenticity and weight to the reports or public relation strategies, organisations hire individuals to conduct surveys and reviews online. It has become quite a famous income option for people.
4. Social Media influencing: Social media is not only meant for chatting with friends, sharing pictures on social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. It can also be used to make money on the web. Various companies and popular brands are paying social media influencers to boost the demand for their products\services. With more and more competition in this market, the attention time of online viewers has also shortened, therefore creativity is highly significant to create attractive and authentic posts, videos etc that can go viral in no time and add value to the products. However, social media needs dedication of time and energy to stay persistent. Hence, an influencer needs to share videos, posts, reviews regularly online, to keep in touch with the followers.
Watch this Zee Business tweet video:
#Davos2019 | देखिए दावोस में महाराष्ट्र सरकार के एडिश्नल चीफ सेक्रेटरी सतीश एम गवई, MIDC के CEO डॉ. अनबलगन और CIDCO के MD लोकेश चंद्रा के साथ स्वाति खंडेलवाल की खास बातचीत।@SwatiKJain @CIDCO_Ltd @midc_india @CMOMaharashtra @Subhash_Desai @AnilSinghviZEE pic.twitter.com/BPmbD5k1LG
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) January 28, 2019
5. Content writing: There are number of people who love writing. But what if you start getting paid for all you write. Content writing is a demanding career as both full time and part time mode. Online platforms can be used in starting. However, payments depend on the quality of the articles. One may also be put to write articles under specific guidelines. However, developing a niche in a particular area of expertise helps in building strength in the respective domain to increase the sources of revenue in future.
6. YouTube videos: Video making has become immensely popular among the younger generation. 'YouTuber' is a new in-demand profession that has taken birth. Everyone cannot write on pen down ideas but he\she can make videos out of same. All you need to know is to make use of your camera or a smartphone to create a video. Create a YouTube channel, upload videos and start monetising them. Choose a particular category of interest that drives you. The interesting subject can keep you motivated to put good videos regularly. Everything from tech-based shows to political debates can find viewers on YouTube. As you grow your channel famous, the number of subscribers increases, so will your earnings. The payment one gets is based on every ten thousand views as per the new YouTube policy.