Does Vastu matter in rented houses in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bengaluru, other cities?
There are hundreds and thousands of people living in rented houses in cities like Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai and Bengaluru. But, what if we ask you whether you checked the Vastu of the house before taking it on rent? Most would answer in the negative. Now, a survey has been conducted by NoBroker.com, a brokerage-free property search portal to know about different parameters people keep in mind before moving into a rented house. One of the prominent factors is VASTU. The big question asked under the India Rent Report 2018 survey by NoBroker.com was DOES VASTU MATTER - Here is what people from Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai and Bengaluru think about vastu in a rented accommodation:-
- As many as 52% people believe in checking vastu of house before taking it on rent.
- This trend is most pronounced in Chennai and Bengaluru
- DOES VASTU MATTER? Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai and Delhi NCR said YES - 51%, 36%, 39%, 50% and 31% respectively.
Moreover, the findings of India Rent Report 2018 survey by NoBroker.com show some very interesting trends across key metros like Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai. Here are some:-
- As many as 52% of tenants choose a locality based on proximity to workplace.
- Safety of neighbourhood has emerged as a key consideration when choosing a locality.
-70% of consumers prefer brokerage-free platform for searching a house.
- There is greater amount of transparency, efficiency and accountability as a result of the implementation of RERA and GST.
- Rent inflation is also a noticeable trend with most metros experiencing inflation upwards of 10%
8516 people responded to the survey.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.