- BPCL share price trades ex-dividend today, stock down over 2% – what should investors know
- UPI's global expansion continues: Indian travellers can now use service in THIS country
- Warning for iPhone users: Attackers can take control of your device - Apple issues statement
- Manish Sisodia's residence in Delhi raided by CBI; Arvind Kejriwal reacts
- Windfall profit tax on export of diesel, jet fuel hiked; slashed on domestic crude oil
Chinese drone maker DJI expects $150 million loss due to corruption - report
The newspaper cited an internal company report on corruption, which said that more than 40 people at privately-held DJI had been investigated.
The world`s largest maker of consumer drones, China`s SZ DJI Technology Co Ltd, expects losses of more than 1 billion yuan ($150 million) for 2018 due to internal corruption, the state-run China Securities Journal said on Friday.
The newspaper cited an internal company report on corruption, which said that more than 40 people at privately-held DJI had been investigated. DJI did not immediately respond to Reuters` request for comment on the report.
Several Chinese technology companies have recently launched initiatives to stamp out corruption and earlier this month, Beijing-based ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing said it had dismissed more than 80 employees in 2018 over corruption.
DJI`s human resources department was quoted by the newspaper as saying it employed 12,000 people at the end of 2018 and expects to grow to 14,000 by the end of the year.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.