Amul, Mother Dairy milk prices hiked! Check new rates of Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Maharashtra, Gujarat and other regions of full cream, toned and token
In a major development, leading milk suppliers including Amul, Mother Dairy have increased milk prices.
In a major development, leading milk suppliers including Amul, Mother Dairy have increased milk prices. The new rates will be effective from today i.e. 15th December 2019. Mother Dairy on Saturday announced an increase in milk prices by up to Rs 3 per litre in Delhi-NCR. Amul too raised milk prices by Rs 2 per litre in Gujarat, Delhi-NCR, West Bengal and Maharashtra. After Amul, the Maharashtra Milk Producers Welfare Association (MMPWA) also increased milk prices in Maharashtra by Rs 2 per litre.
-In Ahmedabad, the price of Amul Gold will be Rs 28 per 500 ml, and Amul Taaza will be sold for Rs 22 per 500 ml.
-"Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF), which markets dairy products under Amul brand, has decided to revise the milk prices by Rs 2 per litre being sold in Ahmedabad and Saurashtra markets of Gujarat, Delhi NCR, West Bengal, Mumbai and Maharashtra from December 15, 2019," the cooperative said in a statement.
-No change in price of Amul Shakti which continues to be available at Rs 25 per 500 ml.
- Prices of both token and poly pack milk have been increased in a range of Rs 2-3 per litre.
- Bulk vended milk (token milk) has been hiked by Rs 2 to Rs 42 per litre.
-In poly packs, full cream milk rate has been raised by Rs 2 to Rs 55 per litre.
- Price of half litre full cream milk has been hiked to Rs 28 from Rs 27.
-Toned milk price has been hiked by Rs 3 per litre to Rs 45
- Double-toned milk will now be sold at Rs 39 per litre compared to Rs 36.
-Price of cow milk too has been raised by Rs 3 per litre to Rs 47 per litre.
- Maharashtra Milk Producers Welfare Association (MMPWA) decided to increase milk prices in Maharashtra by Rs 2 per litre.
- At present, cow milk is sold at around Rs 40 per litre and buffalo milk at around Rs 60 per litre in the state.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.