- LIC IPO listing on Tuesday: Public insurer may see flat listing amid weak market sentiment – know what analysts say
- LIC IPO Listing To Be LIVE Tomorrow: Finally, date is here! 10 things to know before LIC lists its shares on NSE, BSE on Tuesday
- Dalal Street Corner: Market participants must remain cautious till Nifty sees reversal; do this when exchanges reopen on Tuesday
- IndiGo inappropriately handled specially challenged child says DGCA in its investigation report
- Q4 Results 2022: GlaxoSmithKline, Greenply Industries, Century Plyboards, Raymond announce March quarter results; here are key h
20% higher demand for full stack developers this year: Report
There is a 20 per cent growth in demand for 'full stack developers' compared to last year as companies look for multi-skilled professionals, according to a report. A full stack developer is someone who can work on both the front-end and back-end portions of an application.
Mumbai: There is a 20 per cent growth in demand for 'full stack developers' compared to last year as companies look for multi-skilled professionals, according to a report. A full stack developer is someone who can work on both the front-end and back-end portions of an application.
The full stack development process involves work with all three layers of development - presentation layer, business logic layer and the database layer. While a front-end developer is a programmer who codes and creates the features that are directly accessible by the end user, back-end developers build the core functional logic and operations of the application.
Belong co-founder Rishabh Kaul said, "Full stack developers find more relevance in end-to-end product development startups or companies with smaller teams." "Full stack developers in the product space are paid two times more in comparison to ITES sector. Since they have knowledge and experience in front-end and back-end coding, their insights help large enterprise companies as well," he said.
With companies now moving to leaner teams, the demand for full stack developers has increased by 20 per cent in the last year according to our research, he added.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
The talent pool is concentrated in Bangalore, NCR region, Pune and Hyderabad and these four regions make up for 65 per cent of overall talent pool. While Bangalore constitutes roughly 30 per cent of India's full stack developer pool. A majority of the talent pool is employed by the ITES sector and captives with 4-6 years of experience.
The minimum compensation of full stack developers ranges from Rs 10-15 lakh per annum in both the ITES and Captive sectors, which goes up to Rs 40 lakhs per annum by the time they gain 8-20 years of experience, it added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.