Madhya Pradesh govt launches Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana to train youth for jobs
The Madhya Pradesh government has launched a scheme, "Mukhyamantri Seekho-Kamao Yojana," to empower the youth, with Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announcing that the scheme aims to provide training to young individuals.
The Madhya Pradesh government has launched a scheme, "Mukhyamantri Seekho-Kamao Yojana," to empower the youth, with Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announcing that the scheme aims to provide training to young individuals. The scheme-related training will begin on August 1, 2023, and registration for the same has opened on Tuesday (July 4, 2023). This scheme aims to offer opportunities to youth through registered institutions and will also help them develop new skills through the programme.
Under this initiative, the state government has streamlined the application process, which will begin on July 15, 2023.
And starting July 31, 2023, the youth, institutions, and the Madhya Pradesh government will sign online agreements regarding the same.
Assembly Election Results 2023 today: Vote counting for Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana and Chhattisgarh to begin on Sunday at 8 am
MP Assembly Election Results 2023: Shivraj Chouhan, Kamath Nath, Narendra Singh Tomar, and other strong candidates of Madhya Pradesh
Rajasthan Churu Election Result 2023: Harlal Saharan of BJP up against Rafiq Mandelia of Congress — who will emerge winner?
Rajasthan Jhotwara Election Result 2023: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore of BJP up against Abhishek Choudhary of Congress — who will emerge winner?
COP 28 Summit: India, China refrain from signing pledge to triple world's renewable energy capacity by 2030
Rajasthan Nathdwara Election Result 2023: Kunwar Vishwaraj Singh Mewar of BJP up against CP Joshi of Congress — who will emerge winner?
Rajasthan Tonk Election Result 2023: Congress' Sachin Pilot battles it out against Ajit Singh Mehta of BJP — who will emerge winner?
The scheme aims to facilitate the 'On the Job Training (OJT)' opportunities in registered industrial and vocational establishments, enabling young individuals to get industry-suitable skills.
One of the major factors in this scheme is the provision of financial support to the participants. After completing one month of training, the state government will distribute stipend to the youth enrolled in the scheme.
Each participant will be eligible to receive a stipend between Rs 8,000 and Rs 10,000 per month. The entire registration and implementation process of the scheme will be carried out online.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana: Eligibility
To be eligible for the scheme, individuals must meet the following criteria:
1. Age: The candidate must be from 18 to 29 years old.
2. Residency: They should be the residents of Madhya Pradesh.
3. Educational Qualification: They must have passed the 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board, or possess a higher qualification such as an ITI certification.
4. Selected candidates under the scheme will be referred to as "Chhatra-Prashikshanarthi" (Student-Trainees).
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana: Stipend
The candidates who enroll in the training programme will receive a monthly stipend. The stipend amount will vary based on the educational qualifications of individuals:
1. For 12th Pass: Rs 8,000 per month
2. For ITI-certificated candidates: Rs 8,500 per month
3. For Diploma Holders: Rs 9,000 per month
4. For Graduates or individuals with higher educational qualifications: Rs 10,000 per month
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana: Benefits for candidates
1. Industry-oriented Training: The scheme offers youth industry-specific training programmes, focusing on the skills required in various sectors.
2. Latest Technology and Processes: The training programmes incorporate the latest technologies and processes to ensure that the youth receive knowledge and skills.
3. Stipend during Vocational Training: The enrolled youth will receive a stipend during their training period, providing financial support to sustain themselves while acquiring valuable skills.
4. Certification from the State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT): Training programmes offered under the scheme are certified by the State Council for Training, a division of the Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development and Employment Generation Board (MPSSDEGB).
5. Attaining Eligibility for Regular Employment: By participating in these training programmes will get the necessary qualifications and skills to become eligible for regular employment opportunities.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana: How to register
To register for this scheme, applicants must follow these steps on the MMSKY portal (https://mmsky.mp.gov.in):
1. Click on the "Abhyarthi Panjiyan" (Applicant Registration) link.
2. Read the instructions and documents required for eligibility carefully.
3. If you meet the eligibility criteria, enter your Samagra ID in the provided section.
4. Verify your mobile number by entering the OTP sent to your registered mobile number linked with the Samagra ID.
5. Your information from the Samagra ID will be displayed automatically. After submitting your application, you will receive a username and password via SMS.
6. You will be automatically logged in to the portal using the provided credentials.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana: Sector and courses
This scheme offers around 46 sectors with 703 different kinds of courses, including,
1. Aerospace and aviation
3. Allied Services
5. Apparel, made-ups and home furnishing
9. Financial Services & Insurance
10. Capital Goods
13. Domestic workers
14. Electrical (Including new and renewable energy)
17. Food Processing and preservation
18. Furniture and fittings
19. Gems and jewellery
20. Green jobs
22. Healthcare and wellness
24. Industrial automation and instrumentation
25. Iron and steel
27. Life sciences
29. Management and entrepreneurship and professional
31. Media and entertainment
32. Mining and minerals
33. Persons with disability
36. Production and manufacturing
38. Retails and logistics
40. Services, including Repair and Maintenance,
42. Physical Education
43. Fitness and leisure
46. Tourism and hospitality
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana: Eligibility for institutes
1. Industrial and vocational institutions in the state that have PAN and GST registration are eligible for this scheme.
2. The scheme is applicable to all types of private institutions, including proprietorships, Hindu undivided families, companies, partnerships, trusts, committees, etc.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana: Benefits for institutes
1. Registered institutions can provide training to a maximum of 15% of their total workforce, including regular and contractual employees, as trainees under the scheme.
2. The institution is required to deposit 25% of the minimum stipend amount into the bank accounts of the selected youths. The institution has the freedom to provide an amount higher than the prescribed stipend.