- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Zomato's net loss widens to Rs 360 cr on higher expenses; Ramco Cement's profit dips, Patel Engineering back in black
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Ani
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
Tesla job losses: Elon Musk says set to sack 9% of staff
Updated: June 13, 2018 13:49 pm
Tesla, the company that is known for its innovation in automotive and spacecraft technologies, has bad news for its staff. The Elon Musk led company in a bid to restructure its workforce, will reportedly lay off around 9 percent of its workforce. The lay-offs have reportedly started at the company.