- Oil & Gas sector set for sharp earnings drop in Q2 amid lower GRMs, other factors; what brokerage recommends on IGL, BPCL, IOCL
- Redmi Pad Unboxing, first look in PICS: Check price in India, colour options, specs and availability
- No charge for RuPay credit card use on UPI for transaction up to THIS amount, confirms NPCI
- Stocks to Buy in October: SBI Cards, Airtel among 5 stocks that may yield up to 29% returns
- PM Modi inaugurates Rs 1470-cr AIIMS Bilaspur in Himachal Pradesh; to lay foundation for projects worth Rs 3650 cr soon
V-Mart Retail allows cash withdrawal of Rs 2,000 from stores
V-Mart Retail, which has a network in tier-II and tier-III cities would allow cash withdrawal of up to Rs 2,000 from its store through ATM cards.
The retail chain, which operates 136 stores across 116 cities, will enable Smart ATMs at all its stores to allow citizens to withdraw cash through their debit cards.
V-Mart Retail CMD Lalit Agarwal said, "In our endeavor to assist the citizens tackle the after effects of demonetisation and assist the government in easing the current cash-crunch; all of 136 V-Mart stores will act as Smart ATMs, allowing the citizens to withdraw cash and avoid hassles of queuing up at banks."
Under the circular issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), all point-of-sale (POS) electronic data capture (EDC) devices can be used for the purpose of withdrawing cash via a debit card.
V-Mart, is enabling the citizens in remote areas of the country with limited exposure to banks get easy availability to cash, he added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.