- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Union Bank to raise Rs 6,000 crore this fiscal through securities
Union Bank of India (UBI) Wednesday said it plans to raise up to Rs 6,000 crore this fiscal through securities to meet its capital requirement.
Union Bank of India (UBI) on Wednesday said it plans to raise up to Rs 6,000 crore this fiscal through securities to meet its capital requirement.
The board of the company, in a meeting held on Wednesday, approved raising "total capital fund up to Rs 6,000 crore during FY 2019-20," UBI said in a regulatory filing.
Approval of the shareholders for raising the equity capital would be sought at the Annual General Meeting of the company, to be held on June 28, 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.