- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
TVS Emerald forays into Bengaluru residential real estate
The property developer acquired two land parcels at Hosur Road and Kanakapura Road in Bengaluru, respectively.
TVS Emerald, the real estate arm of diversified conglomerate TVS Group, Wednesday said it has acquired two land parcels, marking its foray into the Bengaluru residential market.
As part of plans to expand its presence in the South, the property developer acquired two land parcels at Hosur Road and Kanakapura Road in Bengaluru, respectively, a company statement said.
"Over the past six years, TVS Emerald has been developing projects across Chennai and is developing about six million square foot. We are committed to offer aspirational living with world-class amenities delivered on time. We are happy to bring the same values to Bengaluru and develop projects..," TVS Emerald, Executive Vice-President, Rajaraman said.
At the Kanakapura Road project, TVS Emerald proposed to set up a gated community comprising villa and row houses on a 6.4 acre land.
At the Hosur Road, the company would set up a high-rise apartment on a six-acre land, it added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.