- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
TTK Prestige Q4 profit up 18 pc at Rs 44 crore
Total expenses in March quarter stood at Rs 387.85 crore as compared to Rs 365.44 crore in the same period of 2017-18.
Kitchen appliances firm TTK Prestige on Wednesday reported an increase of 18.25 per cent in its standalone net profit at Rs 43.80 crore for March quarter 2018-19. The company posted a profit of Rs 37.04 crore in the January-March quarter a year ago, TTK Prestige said in a BSE filing. Total income during the quarter under review was at Rs 452.73 crore, up 7.23 per cent from Rs 422.20 crore in the year-ago period. Total expenses in March quarter stood at Rs 387.85 crore as compared to Rs 365.44 crore in the same period of 2017-18.
For 2018-19, TTK Prestige reported a profit of Rs 190.31 crore. It was Rs 256.87 core in 2017-18. Total income during the last fiscal stood at Rs 1,993.62 crore. It was Rs 1,760.16 crore in the previous fiscal. The company's board has recommended a dividend of Rs 30 per share of face value of Rs 10 each for 2018-19.
Shares of TTK Prestige settled at Rs 7,249.90 per scrip on BSE, down 0.14 per cent from the previous close.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.