- Foreign portfolio investors' exodus continues for 9th month; withdraw Rs 50,203 cr from equity market in June - know reasons
- Windfall tax to recoup most of Rs 1 lakh cr revenue lost in excise cuts, industry sources say
- D-Mart Q1 revenue jumps almost 2-fold to Rs 9,806.89 cr
- This Android malware switches off Wi-Fi and drain mobile wallet
- North Korea says US, South Korea-Japan agreement materialises US plan for 'Asian NATO'
Taboola opens new India office, 4th global support center
Taboola announced opening of a new office at Cyber City in Gurugram, a new sales center in Mumbai, and actively hiring 80 employees to support the company's operations in India and globally.
Content discovery platform Taboola Tuesday announced its expansion in the country with opening of a new office in the national capital region and fourth global support center in India. Taboola announced opening of a new office at Cyber City in Gurugram, a new sales center in Mumbai, and actively hiring 80 employees to support the company's operations in India and globally.
"The expansion follows the signing and renewing of partnership agreements with most of India's top publishers including The Indian Express, The Hindu, Zee Media, NDTV, India Today Group, Times Now, MSN, India TV, ABP and Dinamalar," the company said.
Taboola now has a monthly reach of 12 million unique views in Delhi, 7.3 million in Mumbai and 8.7 million in Bengaluru, it said. "We are confident that expanding our teams on the ground here will foster the strong relationships we have built with powerful publications in India over the past two years and will continue long into the future helping drive their engagement, revenue, and audience growth while developing new partnerships with brands to help them drive awareness and traffic," Adam Singolda, CEO and founder, Taboola said.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.