- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
Shriram City Union raises Rs 300 crore via Northern Arc
The proceeds from the 30-months tenured issuance which was subscribed by multiple capital market investors.
Shriram City Union Finance has raised Rs 300 crore through a market-linked debenture issue which was executed through the Northern Arc platform.
WATCH | Click on Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The proceeds from the 30-months tenured issuance which was subscribed by multiple capital market investors, will be utilised for onlending such as vehicle finance, consumer finance, MSME finance and gold finance.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.