- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
SBI restores operations in most branches in 3 districts of Odisha after cyclone Fani
State Bank of India said Sunday it has restored operations in most of its branches in the districts of Balasore, Bhadrak and Keonjhor in Odisha in the aftermath of Cyclone Fani.
State Bank of India said Sunday it has restored operations in most of its branches in the districts of Balasore, Bhadrak and Keonjhor in Odisha in the aftermath of Cyclone Fani. "The Bank expects to restore remaining branches specially in the most cyclone hit regions like Bhubaneswar and Puri in the next two days," SBI said in a statement.
It further said that the Bank and its employees are working on forefront to streamline functioning of its network of branches in the state to ensure customer convenience. "All SBI customers will be able to do banking transactions like deposit, withdrawal and other services through all operational branches with immediate effect," SBI added.
Additionally, the Bank has also opened Chief Ministers Relief Fund account for citizens to donate funds for the effected individuals in the state. Individuals can donate under the account name: Odisha C M Relief Fund using UPI ID: odishacmrf@SBI.
Cyclonic storm 'Fani' has ravaged parts of Odisha, killing at least 12 people. The cyclone barrelled through Odisha on Friday, unleashing copious rain and windstorm that gusted up to 175 kmph.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.