Reliance Industries Limited Q3 Results: 'Truly remarkable journey' - List of RIL businesses that performed well
Reliance Industries has announced a jump in its consolidated revenue from operations for the 3rd quarter - from Rs 1,46,018 crores to Rs 1,60,299 crores (QoQ). While an improvement in net profit was reported at Rs 10,376 crores from Rs 9,549 crores in Q2 (consolidated) this year.
RIL Q3 Results: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) reported its December quarter (Q3) results on Thursday. Have a look at its businesses and how the company has performed this quarter. Reliance Industries has announced a jump in its consolidated revenue from operations for the 3rd quarter - from Rs 1,46,018 crores to Rs 1,60,299 crores (QoQ). While an improvement in net profit was reported at Rs 10,376 crores from Rs 9,549 crores in Q2 (consolidated) this year.
1. Total revenue: Revenue increased by 55.9% to Rs 171,336 crore ($ 24.6 billion)
2. PBDIT: Profit before tax, depreciation and interest increased by 20.0% to Rs 23,801 crore ($ 3.4 billion)
3. PBT: Profit Before Tax increased by 9.3% to Rs 14,445 crore ($ 2.1 billion)
4. Cash Profit: Profit in cash increased by 10.7% to Rs 16,727 crore ($ 2.4 billion)
5. Net Profit: Overall profit of the RIL increased by 8.8% to Rs 10,251 crore ($ 1.5 billion)
Business-wise revenue distribution:-
Pet-Chem business: Revenue increased to Rs 46,246 from Rs 43,745 crores in QoQ.
Refining business: Refining segment performed well, as the revenue grew from Rs 98,760 crores to Rs 111,738 crores in Q3.
Oil and Gas: The oil and gas segment remained tensed as saw a dip in revenue to Rs 1,182 crores from Rs 1,322 crores, this quarter.
Digital business: Digital services showed good revenue to Rs 12,302 from Rs 10,942.
Retail numbers: Retail has also done well, posted a revenue of Rs 35,577 crores against Rs 32,436 crores in Q2.
CORPORATE HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE QUARTER (3Q FY19)
1. Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited announced the launch of VoLTE based inbound International roaming between India and Japan and became India’s first 4G mobile operator to provide VoLTE based international roaming services in India whereby international roamers will be enjoying HD voice and LTE high-speed Data.
2. Saavn Media Private Limited, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited launched JioSaavn, South Asia’s largest streaming, entertainment and artist platform. JioSaavn represents the official integration of JioMusic, India’s most popular music app, and Saavn, India’s leading global over-the-top ( platform.
3. JioCinema, Jio’s digital app and Disney India announced tie-up to offer timeless stories and beloved characters from the biggest brands in storytelling: Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Lucas film to Jio users across age groups.
Through this association, Jio users can get access to stories ranging from Disney Classics, Pixar animation, movies from Marvel and Star Wars along with a host of international as well as locally created content which users can enjoy on-the-go.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.