- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million barrels from November
- WHO flags concern over four India-made cough syrups potentially linked to children's death in Gambia
- Nobel Prize 2022: Chemistry Nobel goes to 3 scientists for developing way of snapping molecules together
- 5G users to get speed at par with professional computers: Experts
InterGlobe Aviation founders to sell 2.91% stake for $197 million
InterGlobe Aviation Ltd, the owner of India`s biggest airline IndiGo, on Tuesday said two of its founder group companies will in this week sell a combined 2.91 percent stake in the company worth about Rs 12.65 billion ($196.5 million).
Acquire Services Pvt Ltd plans to sell about 8 million shares in InterGlobe while IGE (Mauritius) Pvt Ltd will offload 3.2 million shares in a stock market auction on Wednesday and Thursday, according to a regulatory filing.
The shares will be sold at a floor price of 1,130 rupees each, the filing showed.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.