- Bajaj Finance Q3FY22 Results: Consolidated PAT up 83% YoY to Rs 2,125 cr; AUM jump 26% to 181 ,250 cr - Key Highlights
- Delhivery gets Sebi's nod to raise Rs 7,460 crore via IPO
- Budget 2022 Expectations: 'Education sector seeks faculty upgradation programmes; subsidised access to laptops and 5G internet'
- Budget 2022: Fertiliser stocks on roll as government mulls to increase Rs 1.4 lakh crore subsidy; scrips gain up to 15%
- AGS Transact Tech IPO: Top 10 things to know before the issue opens on January 19
Godrej Properties Q2 profit jumps 5-fold to Rs 35 cr; sales bookings rise over 2-fold
Godrej Properties has reported a five-fold jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs 35.72 crore for the quarter ended September on higher revenue.
Realty firm Godrej Properties on Tuesday reported a five-fold jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs 35.72 crore for the quarter ended September on higher revenue.
Its net profit stood at Rs 7.10 crore in the year-ago period.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Total income rose to Rs 334.22 crore in the second quarter of this fiscal from Rs 250.23 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year, according to a regulatory filing.
Its sales bookings jumped more than two times to Rs 2,574 crore during the second quarter of the current fiscal from Rs 1,074 crore in the year-ago period.
Pirojsha Godrej, Executive Chairman, Godrej Properties Ltd, said: "After a weak first quarter, the real estate sector has rebounded strongly in the second quarter."
The company recorded one of its best ever quarters for bookings with a strong response to new launches across India, he said.
"We have a robust launch pipeline in the second half of the financial year and expect to build on the current momentum," Godrej said.
Mumbai-based Godrej Properties is part of business conglomerate Godrej Group. It is one of the leading real estate developers in the country with a strong presence in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai Metropolitan Region, Bengaluru and Pune markets.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.