With 'Green' Okinawa Scooters, you will get this service 24x7 now
"Okinawa, a 100% Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturing company with a focus on ‘Make in India’, with this development, Okinawa has become the first electric two-wheeler company to provide RSA to its customers across India #Okinawacares4," a company statement said.
Okinawa Scooters has announced the rollout of 24x7 Roadside Assistance Programme (RSA) for its customers across most parts of India. The announcement was made with respect to the occasion of World Environment Day. "Okinawa, a 100% Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturing company with a focus on ‘Make in India’, with this development, Okinawa has become the first electric two-wheeler company to provide RSA to its customers across India #Okinawacares4," a company statement said.
Here is what customers should know about #Okinawacares4 RSA programme:-
- The Roadside Assistance Programme will be available to Okinawa I-Praise and Okinawa Ridge+ customers starting from 5th Jun’ 19.
- RSA will also be extended to all future products of Okinawa.
- The customer can reach RSA representative on the 24x7 helpline.
- The program will offer Okinawa customers three times free assistance which includes two free towing incidents during the policy period and one free towing for mechanical issues.
- Other benefits include onsite repair, Flat Tyre Assistance, towing assistance, Key Lockout Services, cab assistance, coordination in extraction or removal of the vehicle, assistance on phone among others.
- In case the covered vehicle is immobilised due to electrical, mechanical failure, accident, etc. In the case of battery discharge, customer can opt for towing the vehicle to its home which is free for the first 40 KM.
- If the vehicle cannot be repaired on road, the vehicle would be towed to the nearest Okinawa Dealership.
- To help customer continue with his journey, cab assistance will be provided to the customer from the breakdown spot.
Commenting on the RSA Program and significance of World Environment Day, Jeetender Sharma, Founder & Managing Director, Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd., said, “Environment needs to be understood at a macro-level. At Okinawa, we believe in not only promoting 'Green Mobility’ while contributing to a sustainable environment for citizens of India but also in building a safe driving environment for our customers. Therefore on this World Environment Day, we are introducing a Road Side Assistance Program for our customers with the motto of ‘You Never Ride Alone’. We want to assure our customers that they are safe on the road and will never be stranded in case of emergency situations through our RSA. The initiative aims to resolve on-road problems faced by the customer through a 24/7 helpline and personal assistance.”
“Our focus is on increasing customer satisfaction by providing an excellent after sales experience in addition to high-quality make in India products. This initiative further showcases our thought-process for customers - #Okinawacares4you," adds Sharma.