Vroom! India's 1st high-performance electric motorcycle is here - Ultraviolette F77 arrives!
Vrooming in electrifying style, India's 1st high-performance electric motorcycle has arrived! Ultraviolette F77 it is!
Vrooming in electrifying style! India's 1st high-performance electric motorcycle has arrived. Ultraviolette Automotive, a Bangalore based electric mobility company, on Wednesday, unveiled their high-performance electric motorcycle – the F77. The bike looks stunning, and the company promises a matching performance. Here are top things to know about Ultraviolette F77:-
- Ultraviolette F77 has a mind-blowing acceleration of 0-60 in 2.9 seconds
-Its top speed is 140 kmph
- Range is 150 km on a single charge
- Fast Charging technology provides a 0-80 percent battery charge in 50 minutes or 0-100 percent charge in 90 minutes with the Fast Charger accessory.
- The Standard Charger provides a 0-80 percent battery charge in 3 hours or 0-100 percent charge in 5 hours.
- The vehicle includes a CCS Type-2 Charge Port to support both AC and DC charging from public infrastructure.
- Propelled by the immediate torque of 90Nm all-electric powertrain
- Optimized center of gravity, steel-aluminum frame, inverted front forks and adjustable rear suspension
- F77 is powered by Ultraviolette’s Modular Battery technology
- Ride telematics, remote diagnostics, over-the-air (OTA) upgrades, regenerative braking, multiple ride modes, ride analytics, and bike tracking
PRICES and VARIANTS
- Available in three variants F77 Lightning, F77 Shadow and F77 Laser
- The F77 is priced between Rs 300,000 and Rs 325,000 (On-road).
How to buy Ultraviolette F77? And, what about deliveries?
Online registrations for the F77 will commence on November 13, 2019.
Deliveries are estimated to begin in Q3 2020.
Unveiling the F77, Narayan Subramaniam, Founder and CEO, Ultraviolette Automotive Pvt. Ltd. said, “At Ultraviolette Automotive, we have always believed that for electric mobility to become mainstream in India, there are 2 important factors a) it is important to build and develop vehicles that are desirable and come with a certain pride of ownership and b) we need to innovate on the energy side as well. There needs to be good predictability and reliability around usage and replenishment of energy. The genesis of F77 was rooted along these 2 lines of thought. "
"We are confident that the F77 will be an evocative and compelling alternative to IC Engine motorcycles. We also believe that the F77 is the perfect opportunity to further our ambition of building superior and futuristic mobility solutions across India," Subramaniam added.
Niraj Rajmohan, Founder and CTO, Ultraviolette Automotive Pvt. Ltd, said, “What excites me about the F77 is the fact that it busts every single negative notion and perception associated with electric vehicles.”
“It has has been designed keeping the aspirations of Indian consumers in mind while being tested for the toughest and most extreme terrain and climatic conditions in the country. The F77 is an urban sports/ commute bike that allows both seasoned riders as well as enthusiasts to do more with just one motorcycle. It goes beyond day-to-day commuting to actually delivering high levels of performance and an unparalleled user experience across the usage and ownership experience cycles,” Rajmohan added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.