Trend E: Avan Motors to launch its new smart electric scooter today - Top things to know about this EV
Avan Motors, a manufacturer in Electric Vehicle space, is all set to launch its upcoming product 'Trend E', a smart electric scooter, at EV India Marathon Summit 2019 in Delhi today. The Trend E launch event will take place in the presence of Pankaj Tiwari, Head – Business Development, Avan Motors. Earlier, Avan Motors India had unveiled its Trend E two-wheeler at Automobile Expo 2019 held in Bengaluru. Trend E is the latest addition to Avan Motors' Xero series of the electric scooter.
Here are top things to know about Trend E smart electric scooter:-
- Powered by a lithium-ion battery
- Top speed of 45 kmph
- Can cover a distance of 60 Km with a single battery, and 110 km with double battery
- The charge time for Trend E scooter’s lithium-ion battery is 2 to 4 hours
- It is equipped with a hydraulic telescopic front suspension and a coil spring rear suspension
- It sports alloy wheels, with disc and drum brakes on the front and rear wheels, respectively
- The maximum load that Trend E can sustain is 150 kgs
(PIC: Pankaj Tiwari, Head - Business Development, Avan Motors, with Trend E electric scooter of Xero series at Auto Expo Bengaluru)
After the unveiling of Trend E electric scooter at Auto Expo Bengaluru, Pankaj Tiwari, had commented, “With Trend E electric scooter of Xero series, Avan Motors’ extensive R&D has led to the creation of a scooter that’s a powerful mix of technology and design to meet the needs of the modern rider."
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.