Tata INTRA: All you need to know about India’s first compact truck - Price, service, breakdown assistance, insurance and more
In a bid to strengthen its position in the Small Commercial Vehicles (SCV) segment, Tata Motors recently launched India’s first compact truck - Tata INTRA.
In a bid to strengthen its position in the Small Commercial Vehicles (SCV) segment, Tata Motors recently launched India’s first compact truck - Tata INTRA. With a best in class, 2512 mm x 1602 mm load body length, Tata INTRA comes in two variants - V10 and V20. The INTRA range starts from Rs. 5.35 Lakhs, onwards depending on the variant. Here are top things to know about the Tata INTRA:-
- Tata INTRA is powered by future ready engines, which are scalable to BSVI norms.
- Tata INTRA V20 comes with 1400 cc DI Engine with 52KW (70 HP)
- Tata INTRA V10 is powered with 800 CC DI Engine delivering 30KW (40 hp)
- Both variants come with two trim levers, with higher trim having HVAC, music system, LED tail lamps along with enriched and color coordinated interiors.
- INTRA has a standard power steering fitment and with low turning circle radius of 4.75m, it ensures easy manoeuvrability even on narrow and congested roads
-The power train is tuned to suit various duty cycles using Gear Shift Advisor or economy switch
- Tata INTRA also has a 5-speed gearbox with cable shift mechanism offering a pleasurable driving experience
- INTRA is the first compact truck, conceptualized and engineered on a new Modular Platform
- Ergonomically designed cabin with car-like design, steering comfort, low noise and comfortable seats – makes INTRA highly suitable for fatigue free long inter-city trips.
Tata INTRA: Key Highlights - Service
- Intra customers will get the various benefits under Sampoorna Seva umbrella – including 24X7 workshop, attractive AMC packages, breakdown assistance and accidental insurance for drivers
- Customers can enjoy benefits of TATA Samarth which offers health insurance, hospitalization cover, support in child education and financial literacy service