- Foreign portfolio investors' exodus continues for 9th month; withdraw Rs 50,203 cr from equity market in June - know reasons
- Windfall tax to recoup most of Rs 1 lakh cr revenue lost in excise cuts, industry sources say
- D-Mart Q1 revenue jumps almost 2-fold to Rs 9,806.89 cr
- This Android malware switches off Wi-Fi and drain mobile wallet
- North Korea says US, South Korea-Japan agreement materialises US plan for 'Asian NATO'
TATA ALTROZ: Countdown begins! Waiting for premium hatchback? Here is what you should know
Tata Motors is all set to enter the premium hatchback segment in India. Here is what we know so far about TATA ALTROZ!
Are you one of those car enthusiasts who are eagerly waiting for Tata Motors to launch its premium hatchback ALTROZ? Here is good news for you! Tata Motors has launched a special preview website for ALTROZ. The premium hatchback was unveiled in Auto Expo last year. With the Altroz, Tata Motors is all set to enter the premium hatchback segment in India. Here is what we know so far about TATA ALTROZ:-
- After being revealed as a concept at the Auto Expo 2018, the near-production version of the car was shown at this year’s Geneva International Motor Show (GIMS).
- The Altroz is Tata Motors’ first car to be developed on the company’s all-new Agile Light Flexible Advanced (ALFA) Architecture
- The Altroz is second product to be designed under IMPACT 2.0 Design language.
- According to Tata Motors, "ALTROZ aims at reinventing the urban car design with greater emphasis on bringing connectivity and everyday mobility together. It is an amalgamation of revolutionary design, advanced technology, class leading connectivity and thrilling performance."
WATCH: TATA ALTROZ TEASER
Speaking on the launch of the TATA ALTROZ website, Vivek Srivatsa, Head – Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, “This is an immensely proud moment for all of us at Tata Motors. To receive such a reception for Altroz, months before its launch, speaks volumes for the trust consumers have in our brand as well as in our products. We hope the newly-launched website will continue to whet the curiosity of our followers and stakeholders alike by sharing timely information about the car, in days to come."
As per a statement released by Tata Motors, "The special preview website has been launched ahead of the planned schedule to provide a glimpse of it in its run-up to the commercial launch preparations," The auto giant further adds, "The site was to go fully live when it gets 100,000 visitors which was expected to take few days. However, with several Altroz fans visiting the website, Tata Motors crossed this milestone in a record time of 24 hours."
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.