- IRDAI sets a target of 5 years for life insurance companies for greater penetration; proposes state-level committee
- Dalal Street Corner: Bank, FMCG stocks help Nifty clear crucial hurdle of 15,800; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Despite windfall tax, brokerages remain bullish on oil & gas stocks; see up to 70% upside on ONGC, Oil India
- Rupee settles flat at 78.94 against US dollar
- Akasa Air showcases crew uniform; conducts proving flight test
Solid features! Kia SELTOS is loaded with UVO Connect - Free for 3 years | What it is and how car buyers will benefit
It was a grand entry for Kia Motors in India when the world’s 8th largest automaker hosted the world premiere of its first car for India –Kia Seltos, an SUV.
It was a grand entry for Kia Motors in India when the world’s 8th largest automaker hosted the world premiere of its first car for India –Kia Seltos, an SUV. The indigenously manufactured, Seltos boasts a stylish design and spacious interiors. Kia Seltos comes equipped with Smartstream, a third-generation powertrain developed for high efficiency and powerful performance. Kia says, "The vehicle boasts many world, India and segment firsts with class leading safety features, making the vehicle capable to disrupt the segment and create a niche for itself. Originally slated for India, the vehicle hosts world class design, quality and features and now will also be available in global markets from the 4th quarter of 2019."
One of most-interesting talking points of SELTOS is its UVO Connect - An advanced connected car technology. Here is all you need to know about it and how this will benefit if you buy this SUV.
- UVO connect is an advanced connected car technology which offers an array of convenience and safety features.
- The UVO boasts 37 smart features under five distinct categories i.e. Navigation, Safety and Security, Vehicle Management, Remote Control and Convenience.
- The UVO facility will be free for the first three years for its users. Some of the prominent features of UVO Connect are:-
-Artificial Intelligence (AI) Voice Command
-Stolen vehicle tracking and immobilization
-Auto Collision Notification, SOS-emergency assistance etc.
-Remote engine start & stop
-Remotely operated Air Purifier and In Car Air Quality Monitor
-Safety alert (Geo fence, Time Fence, Speed, Valet, Idle)
Seltos to come with segment first 1.4 Turbo GDI with 7DCT transmission along with other diesel and petrol variants in automatic and manual options. The SUV will be segment first BS6 compliant vehicles in all powertrains.
In April 2017, Kia Motors signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the State Government of Andhra Pradesh, India, to build a new manufacturing facility in Anantapur District.
The manufacturing facility is expected to begin production in the second half of 2019 and produce approximately 300,000 units per year.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.