Record! Droom creates world's largest auto dealer community, crosses 300k-mark on its platform
Droom, an online automobile transactional marketplace, recently created a record by crossing 300,000-dealer mark on its online platform. With this, Droom has become the largest auto dealer community in the world.
Commenting on the achievement of this feat, Sandeep Aggarwal, Founder and CEO, Droom, said, “It is heartening to see thousands of dealers making their living from our platform, and we envision to continue extending our support to them and empower them just as effectively with Droom.”
"At Droom, we are ecstatic to build the world’s largest community of auto dealers! We not only facilitate these dealers with state-of-the-art technological tools, AI Tools, account management, Droom Certified listings, and access to over 55 million online shoppers available on the platform, but also help them in procuring vehicles along with reselling loans and insurance forms through the platform of Droom, financially empowering them further. It is heartening to see thousands of dealers making their living from our platform, and we envision to continue extending our support to them and empower them just as effectively with Droom,” he added.
Droom has presence of dealers across 830 cities in India.
"At industry level, around 60% of transactions of used vehicles are carried out by the C2C segment, while our of the remaining 40%, a total of 25% is from fragmented and unorganized SME dealers and 15% from organized dealers like Mahindra First Choice etc. As for the source end of this B2C segment, 20% are authorized dealers of OEMs, 10% are C2B like supply first Cars24, auto brokers, and SME dealers, whereas the remaining 10% are B2B through repos or auctions. For Droom, 80% of its business is from these small and medium size delays, 15% from C2C and C2B and 5% is B2B," a statement by Droom said.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.