Premium motorcycle owner? JK Tyre launches new variant BLAZE RYDR BR43 for you
Do you own any premium motorcycle? Are you one of those riders who look forward to experiencing advanced quality, attractive design and better performance? Here is something from JK Tyre & Industries Ltd for you!
Do you own a premium motorcycle? Are you one of those riders who look forward to experiencing advanced quality, attractive design and better driving performance? Here is something from JK Tyre & Industries Ltd just for you! JK Tyre & Industries Ltd has launched a new variant in their motorcycle range - ‘BLAZE RYDR’ for premium motorcycles. Here are things to know about this latest variant - Blaze Ryder - from the house of JK Tyre & Industries Ltd:-
- According to a company statement, BLAZE RYDR offers a pattern exclusively developed for high performance riding in the cities and highways
- Has innovative Racing Grid Design (RGD)
- Comes with rigid shoulder design for better grip, cornering stability and a specialized tread pattern for better traction and smart water channeling, as per a company statement
- Developed in size 140/70-17 Tubeless for performance oriented customers who are riding in the cities and highways. "
- Has advanced crossover groove pattern for enhanced performance
- Tyre developed with superior tread rubber
The tyre is available across JK Tyre authorized dealers in the country.
"JK Tyre’s BLAZE range is 100% run-out tested against Vibration and Wobbling. These tyres have been tested in rigorous ride and handling conditions on the race tracks by professional Riders to determine speed, precision and consistency. The complete Blaze 2W Tyres range comes with Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing and non-manufacturing defect under terms and conditions," the tyre major said while announcing the new product.
Speaking on the launch, Vikram Malhotra, Marketing Director, JK Tyre & Industries Ltd, said, “We have entered the two-wheeler tyre segment recently and the response from the market has been very encouraging. The BLAZE RYDR BR43 is another addition to fulfill the requirements of higher CC motorbike riders and we are confident that it will further improve the riding experience of customers.”