- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
Piaggio launches Aprilia Storm scooter, priced at Rs 65,000
Piaggio Vehicles India is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Piaggio Group.
Italian two-wheeler maker Piaggio Thursday expanded its premium Aprilia range of scooters in the country with the launch of Aprilia Storm, priced at Rs 65,000. "We have launched the long-awaited Aprilia Storm in India. Aprilia uses cutting-edge technology to design and create premium differentiated products," Piaggio Vehicles India Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director Diego Graffi said.
Piaggio posted a 14 per cent growth in scooter sales in domestic market last fiscal at 77,775 units as against 68,169 units in the previous year. Its market share was at 1.16 per cent. Piaggio Vehicles India is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Piaggio Group. It started operations in the country in 1999 with the launch of three-wheeler brand Ape. Its scooter range in India comprises of the iconic Vespa and Aprilia brands.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.