New Suzuki GIXXER motorcycle launched - Price, colours, engine, top features and more|SEE PICS
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. (SMIPL) has further strengthened its motorcycle portfolio in India. The subsidiary of the two-wheeler manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan today introduced the all new Suzuki GIXXER.
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. (SMIPL) has further strengthened its motorcycle portfolio in India. The subsidiary of the two-wheeler manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan today introduced the all new Suzuki GIXXER. From price to colour options to engine to top features, here are key things to know about this machine:-
- It is priced at INR 1,00,212 (ex-showroom Delhi).
- The new Suzuki GIXXER comes in three colour options – Metallic Sonic Silver & Glass Sparkle Black, Glass Sparkle Black and Metallic Triton Blue & Glass Sparkle Black
- The all new Suzuki GIXXER is powered with 155cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder fuel injection, air-cooled SOHC engine with SEP technology
- It generates 14.1ps@8000 and 14.0Nm@6000rpm
- The new GIXXER is armed with ABS
- GIXXER offers low crouched silhouette
- It comes equipped with instrument cluster and front and rear combination LED headlights
Speaking on the launch of the new Suzuki GIXXER, Koichiro Hirao, Company Head, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. said, “The new Suzuki GIXXER is built keeping in mind a dynamic rider seeking exhilaration and power with each ride. As we continue to move towards widening our Suzuki family, we look forward to winning more hearts with our thought-through product range specially designed for the Indian market.”
Commenting on the launch, Devashish Handa, Vice President, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. said, “Suzuki Motorcycle India is growing at a robust pace with GIXXER being the flagship brand. We are certain that the fresh options under the GIXXER brand will delight motorcycling fans.”
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.