New Renault Duster: Check full price list of variants; will these 25 new features and tech enhancements make SUV rule roads? Find out
New Renault Duster is here! The new version of the popular SUV by Renault now comes equipped with 25 brand new features and technology enhancements.
New Renault Duster is here! The new version of the popular SUV by Renault now comes equipped with 25 brand new features and technology enhancements. The new Renault Duster starts at a price of Rs 7,99,990, Petrol CVT at Rs 9,99,990 and Diesel AWD at Rs 12,49,990.
New Renault Duster: FULL PRICE LIST
New Duster now comes with 17.64 cm touchscreen MediaNAV Evolution that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Voice Recognition and EcoGuide.
Moreover, Renault Duster offers the widest range with Petrol CVT, Diesel AMT and Diesel AWD options, as per Renault.
Additionally, Renault Duster is now available in two new exterior body colour options - ‘Caspian Blue’ and ‘Mahogany Brown’.
New Renault Duster: Styling, design and looks
Tri-winged full chrome grille
New dual tone body colour front bumper which features muscular skid plates
New signature projector headlamps with LED DRLs
R16 Everest Diamond Cut alloy wheels
High ground clearance of 205 mm while the AWD version offers a ground clearance of 210 mm
Kayak roof rails, body coloured ORVM, matte black tailgate embellisher and Waterfall LED tail lamps
New Renault Duster: Interiors
- Midnight black interiors
- Premium blue glazed seats
- Steering wheel with soft touch buttons along with comfort features like Cruise Control with speed limiter
- Dual tone centre fascia with soft touch dashboard and door trims
- Ice blue graphic instrument cluster with multi-information display
- The new Renault DUSTER comes equipped with a fully automatic climate control which adjusts the air flow inside the cabin and ensures the most comfortable temperature.
- Illuminated and cooled glovebox to accommodate multiple items
New Renault Duster: Infotainment
- Fully integrated 17.64 cm touchscreen MediaNAV Evolution that comes with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice recognition and EcoGuide – a system that monitors driving patterns and provides guidelines to improve efficiency.
- The new Duster offers ARKAMYS with 4 speakers and new 2 front tweeters for enhanced sound output.
New Renault Duster: Safety Features
- The new Renault Duster is compliant with Bharat New Vehicle Safety Assessment Program (BNCAP) front, side & pedestrian crash norms and is compliant with safety features stipulated by the Indian authorities.
-It is equipped with a host of active and passive safety features like Antilock-Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), driver and passenger airbags, rear parking sensors, seat belt reminder & speed alert.
-All these safety features are standard across all versions of the new Renault Duster.
- Reverse Parking Camera, Electronic Stability Program (ESP) and Hill-Start Assist
New Renault Duster: Accessories
The new Duster offers a range of 38 different categories of innovative accessories
New Renault Duster: Drivetrain
- 1.5 litre petrol and 1.5 litre dci diesel engine
- The petrol version offers an exceptional power of 106 PS and maximum torque of 142 Nm.
-Mated with the X-tronic CVT gearshift
- The Renault Duster petrol is also available in a 5-speed manual transmission version.
- dCi 1.5 litre diesel engine offers a choice of two power outputs: 110 PS and 85 PS with a torque of 245 Nm and 200 Nm respectively.
- The powerful 110 PS variants has a 6-speed manual transmission
-The 85 PS version features a 5-speed manual transmission
-AWD feature also allows the car to adapt to any kind of terrain and offers an effortless driving experience, as per Renault
Venkatram Mamillapalle, Country CEO & Managing Director, Renault India Operations, says, “We have a clear goal of growing the Renault brand in India. Towards this, we are strategically strengthening our product range, expanding our network reach and initiating pioneering measures to ensure customer delight. Duster plays a pivotal role in our product portfolio and has the widest offering in the segment, enabling us to cater to evolving customer needs."