New Ford Figo 2019: What has changed? What's special? From prices to tech specs, check all details here of facelift version
New 2019 Ford Figo launched: Are you one of those who were waiting for the facelift version of Ford Figo? If yes is your answer, then it's the time to put brakes on the long wait as the New Ford Figo is here in a new avatar. Reportedly, the New Ford Figo has been launched with over 1200 changes. The New Ford Figo will be available in three variants across two fuel options and seven colours. This includes a top-of-the-line Figo Blu with cellular grille, new 15 inch alloys, dual tone roof, blue themed interiors and a segment-first six airbags. Also, the facelift version of Ford Figo boasts of segment-best safety. Will this New Ford Figo rule the roads and hearts of car lovers? Let's find out what all it has - Here are New Ford Figo prices, variants, images, interior and exterior details, specifications, features, technical details, colours, mileage, power, style, safety, infotainment, service, warranty, and more:-
Both petrol and diesel engines in the New Ford Figo are paired with a five-speed manual transmission that’s almost 15% lighter and helps improve fuel economy while reducing NVH (Noise, vibration, and harshness). It also requires 40% lesser gear oil than its predecessor.
For greater power, the New Ford Figo is also available with a six-speed Automatic Transmission. Paired to the latest 1.5L Petrol, three-cylinder engine, the Automatic Figo will deliver a peak power of 123 PS and fuel economy of 16.3 KM/L.
According to the carmaker, "All three engines will be the most powerful in their respective categories."
Power and Mileage: Petrol variant
- Small, light and fuel efficient three-cylinder 1.2L TiVCT petrol engine, being introduced for the first time.
- Best-in-class 96 PS of peak power and 120 Newton meters of torque
- Mileage: 20.4 KM/L.
Power and Mileage: Diesel variant
- 1.5L TDCi engine
- 100 PS peak power and 215 Newton meters of torque
- Mileage: 25.5 KM/L.
Interior and Exterior:
- Redesigned front fascia with three-dimensional cellular grille.
- The fog lamps in the new Figo are integrated into the front bumper and will come with a chrome and Blue touch, depending on the trim.
- Headlamps have a black encasing in the new Figo for sporty and premium look
- The top-of-the-line Figo Blu features premium alloys and bigger 15-inch tyres. This trim will also offer customers rain sensing wipers, automatic headlamps and electrochromic inside rear view mirror (IRVM)
- With blue and charcoal black interiors, the inside of new Figo is equipped with push-button start/stop, reverse parking sensors and camera, automatic climate control and USB slots.
COLOURS: Available in these colours
Safety and Connectivity Features:
-Standard dual airbags across the variant line-up.
- For greater safety, it will offer up to six airbags on top Blu edition.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP) and Electric Power Assisted Steering (EPAS) in the automatic variant will help navigate through quick turns.
The new Ford Figo is equipped with a 7-inch homegrown infotainment system with touchscreen and built-in navigation.
Service and Warranty
- First-in-class five-year or 100,000 KM warranty, which includes 2-year factory warranty and 3-year extended warranty.
Variant-wise new Ford Figo prices: FULL DETAILS
Speaking on the launch occasion of the new Ford Figo, Anurag Mehrotra, president and managing director of Ford India, said, “Suited for the fast-paced lifestyle of today’s customers, the 2019 Ford Figo continues to surprise on every count - be it looks, the fun of driving attributes, safety and not to miss, the most-affordable ownership experience.”
Ford in India manufactures and exports automobiles and engines made at its integrated manufacturing facility in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and Sanand, Gujarat.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.