MG ZS EV: Nitin Gadkari to take experiential drive of India's 1st Electric Internet SUV
According to the invites sent out by MG Motor India, Nitin Gadkari, Transport Minister of India, will take an experiential drive of India's first electric internet SUV - 'MG ZS EV'.
The stage is all set for yet another show of India's 1st Electric Internet SUV from the house of British brand Morris Garages - MG ZS EV. The high-profile event is set to take place in New Delhi. According to the invites sent out by MG Motor India, Nitin Gadkari, Transport Minister of India, will take an experiential drive of India's first electric internet SUV - 'MG ZS EV'.
The MG ZS EV car is expected to be priced in Rs 20-22 lakhs range.
MG Motor India on Dec 6 had unveiled its first electric vehicle - MG ZS EV in India. Noteworthy, this is India’s First Pure Electric Internet SUV. Here are key details to know about MG ZS EV:-
- 44.5 kWh, liquid-cooled NMC (Nickel Manganese Cobalt) battery from CATL, one of the world’s largest battery manufacturers
- Car has a travel range of 340 kilometers on a full charge
- It delivers 353 Nm of instant torque and 143 PS power
- Accomplishes 100 kmph from a standstill in 8.5 seconds
- Each ZS EV comes with an on-board cable to charge anywhere and an AC fast charger for charging at homes/offices
- The carmaker is also setting up a DC Super-Fast charging network at select MG showrooms and plans to create an extended charging network across MG dealerships in select satellite cities along key routes.
- Through Super-Fast DC chargers (50 kW), the ZS EV will reach 80% battery capacity within 50 minutes while AC fast chargers installed at homes will take around 6 - 8 hours for a full charge
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.