MG HECTOR: These are the 19 exclusive features of India's 1st 48V hybrid SUV - See FULL LIST
Finally, the cat is out of the bag as British carmaker MG (Morris Garages) Motor has unveiled its much-awaited SUV Hector. The 1st offering in India by MG Motor is slated for launch next month.
MG SUV HECTOR: Finally, the cat is out of the bag as British carmaker MG (Morris Garages) Motor has unveiled its much-awaited SUV Hector. The 1st offering in India by MG Motor is slated for launch next month. According to MG, Hector is India’s first internet car with 50+ connected features. Moreover, it is India’s first 48V hybrid SUV as well, and it comes equipped with 19 exclusive features. As per the British car maker, the following are the 19 EXCLUSIVE FEATURES of its hybrid SUV Hector:-
MG HECTOR: EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
1. Internet Car with OTA (50+ Connected Features)
2. 48V Hybrid SUV
3. Biggest exterior dimensions (Length & Wheelbase)
4. Biggest interior space
5. Biggest boot space
6. Biggest Panoramic Sunroof
7. Biggest 10.4-inch HD Touchscreen
8. Best-in-segment 7-inch digital coloured information cluster display
9. First-in-segment LED lighting (front & rear)
10. First-in-segment Floating Turn Indicators
11. First-in-segment (Safety): 3-point seat belts for all 5 passengers
12. First-in-segment (Safety): 360 Degree Camera
13. First-in-segment (Safety): Front parking sensors
14. First-in-segment: Premium sound system by Infinity
15. First-in-segment: heated ORVMs
16. First-in-segment: powered co-driver seat
17. First-in-segment: powered tailgate
18. First-in-segment 8-colour ambient lighting
19. Best-in-segment Fuel Efficiency (Diesel MT & Petrol MT– Mild Hybrid)
The MG Motor India, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China's SAIC Motor Corp, plans to expand its portfolio in India to four products, including an electric SUV by next year-end.
Rivals of MG Hector?
Hybrid SUV Hector will mainly compete in Rs 12-25-lakh vehicle segment. Its most likely rivals are Mahindra's XUV 500, Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass, Hyundai's Creta.
Variants: The Hector will be available in both petrol and diesel engines.
Bookings and deliveries: The bookings will commence from early June and the deliveries will start from June end.
MG Motor India has invested Rs 2,200 crore so far to rebuild the Halol (Gujarat) manufacturing facility and to roll out the Hector.
MG Motor India will begin shipments of the Hector SUV within the next few weeks to its network of 120 outlets across 50 cities. The carmaker aims to expand its network to 250 outlets by the end of September this year.