MG Electric Car Launch: SUV EZS to be introduced in December - You might not know these things about it
Undoubtedly, electric is the next big thing in the auto industry, and most of the automotive giants are leaving no stone unturned to leave a lasting mark on the mindset of the buyers. Now, Morris Garages is all charged up to launch its global pure Electric Vehicle – the MG EZS. The carmaker has confirmed that MG EZS will be manufactured at its facility in Halol of Gujarat state. Here we list out things which you might not be aware of about MG's global pure EV - SUV EZS:-
- LAUNCH: MG EZS will be introduced in India in December this year
- Made in India: The carmaker has released a video of the first prototype being produced at its manufacturing facility in Halol. WATCH
- MG has tied up with Finland-based clean energy major Fortum to install the country’s first 50 KW DC fast-charging EV stations, ahead of the launch MG EZS
- According to MG, EZS has a full-sized boot and room for five.
- "The MG EZS is the perfect car for people who want to drive an EV but also need the space and practicality of a compact SUV," says Morris Garages.
Recently, MG Motor launched SUV MG HECTOR in India at an introductory price of Rs 12.18 Lakhs to Rs 16.88 Lakhs (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Dubbed as India’s first internet car, MG Hector has been launched with vehicle ownership package - the “MG Shield”. It provides private owners free-of-charge 5-year comprehensive manufacturer warranty for unlimited kilometers. It also includes round-the-clock roadside assistance (RSA) for a period of 5 years and no labour charges for the first 5 scheduled vehicle services.
MG Motor India has so far made an investment of Rs 2,200 crores at its plant and has installed an all-new assembly line, a press shop, a body shop, a parts distribution centre, a testing track and a new training facility in the plant.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.