Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe LAUNCHED - Check confirmed prices, specs, features and more
Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé Launch Event LIVE: The long wait has finally come to an end today as Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé has been launched in India. The much-awaited launch will further boost the adrenaline gushing experience of car enthusiasts. The launch of this two-door sports coupe will take place in the presence of Managing Director & CEO of Mercedes-Benz India, Martin Schwenk. Mercedes-AMG has pinned high hopes on this C 43 4MATIC Coupé as the carmaker believes that the sporty beast's engine power and cool design will make the car even more appealing following the facelift.
Here are all the LIVE UPDATES from the launch event of Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe :-
- Confirmed Price: Starting from Rs 75 lakhs
- Big moment! The BOLD and STYLISH Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe is finally in front of us - LAUNCHED!
- 390 horsepower - 0-100 kmph in 4.7 secs
- Twin tailpipes give the coupe a stylish look
- This beast sports aerodynamic alloy wheels!
- It has a beautiful and sporty 2-door design
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe launch event begins
- The stage is all set for the big launch of Mercedes-AMG 43 4MATIC Coupe - The sporty beast to be unveiled shortly
- Mercedes-Benz Twitter handle has started promotion ahead of the big launch of Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe
— Mercedes-Benz India (@MercedesBenzInd) March 13, 2019
Check top interior and exterior features, expected price, key specs and pics of Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé:-
- Powertrain: 3.0-litre V6 twin turbo engine totalling 287 kW (390 hp)
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT TCT (Twin Clutch Transmission) 9-speed transmission: 9-gear transmission with shortened shift times
- All-wheel drive: Specific power distribution of 31 per cent on the front axle and 69 per cent on the rear axle
- A sporty look: Sporfront apron, AMG radiator grille, new rear apron with striking diffuser, round twin tailpipes
- 0-100 km/hour in 4.7s
- 250 km/h (electronically limited)
- 48,3 cm (19-inch) AMG multi-spoke light-alloy wheels
- Fuel consumption combined: 9.5 - 9.2 l/100 km
- CO2 emissions combined: 217 - 212 g/km
- AMG steering wheel with touch-control buttons
- If desired, the classic circular instruments can be replaced by a fully digital instrument cluster with a 12.3 inch screen
- Maximum torque of 520 Newton meters
- All-wheel drive with specific power distribution of 31 per cent on the front axle and 69 per cent on the rear axle
- Price: Mercedes-AMG C43 Coupe is expected to be priced at around Rs 75 lakhs- Rs 80 lakhs
With Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé set to arrive first time in India in a two-door design, it will be interesting to see how car lovers will react to this sporty beast. In the past, AMG has produced super saloons to performance SUVs. According to AMG, "Its 43 line has been in particular a success story not only globally but also in India."
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.