- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
Mahindra launches entry level variant of XUV500 at Rs 12.22 lakh
Mahindra XUV500's W3 trim comes with six-speed manual transmission and features like projector headlamps, dual-front airbags, anti-lock braking system
Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) Friday said it has launched a new entry level variant of its SUV XUV500 priced at Rs 12.22 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The new variant would be available across the country at company dealerships with immediate effect, M&M said in a statement.
"The launch of the W3 version makes the vehicle much more accessible to a wider range of customers," M&M Chief of Sales and Marketing, Automotive Division Veejay Ram Nakra said.
The W3 trim comes with six-speed manual transmission and features like projector headlamps, dual-front airbags, anti-lock braking system with electronic brakeforce distribution and disc brakes on all four wheels.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.