LIVE | Hyundai Venue India Unveiling: WATCH LIVE STREAMING from New York Auto Show
Finally, the long wait has come to an end as the official unveiling of Hyundai Venue, a compact SUV, is taking place today. And, the global unveil will happen at the New York International Auto Show. Amid its unveiling, automotive market is all abuzz with its features and technology that SUV Venue comes loaded with. Reportedly, Hyundai Venue will be India’s 1st smart connected SUV as this new car by South Korean auto major will be equipped with Global BlueLink Connectivity Technology. Not only this, Hyundai Venue will have 33 safety features, various vehicle management relationship services and other conveniences. Also, one of its biggest features that Hyundai Venue will offer to its customers is DCT i.e. Dual-Clutch Automatic Transmission. Reportedly, the dual-clutch automatic gearbox will be offered alongside the manual gearbox. Here are all the LIVE UPDATES of Hyundai Venue India Debut and Unveiling at New York International Auto Show:-
- Hyundai India on its new SUV Venue: "Join us on a journey of a lifetime to explore a 3rd Space like never before. Witness the unveiling of #HyundaiVENUE LIVE today starting 8:15 PM."
HOW TO WATCH LIVE STREAMING: Live Broadcast of Hyundai Venue SUV World Debut at New York International Auto Show
-Watch the livestream on Hyundai’s home page or on Hyundai’s YouTube channel at https://hyundaius.co/NYIAS2019 starting at 7:45 a.m. PT (10:45 a.m. ET) on April 17, 2019
- The livestream will also air on Hyundai Motor America’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts- In another tweet, Hyundai USA said, "Our newest SUV, #HyundaiVenue is making its global debut at the #NYIAS. Check out these design sketches for a sneak peak of the reveal, going live on April 17 @ 10:45a ET!"
- "A new small SUV is about to make big news. See the reveal of the first-ever #HyundaiVenue live on Twitter at 10:45 am EDT on 4/17. #NYIAS, " Hyundai USA tweeted ahead of New York International Auto Show.
- Earlier, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL) had unveiled the first design sketch of Hyundai VENUE.
- As far the technology and connectivity areas are concerned, Hyundai BlueLink is Hyundai’s global technology which will be introduced in the Indian market with 33 features out of which 10 would be India specific features for safety, convenience and various vehicle management relationship services.
-Hyundai Venue with BlueLink has an in-built and tamper-proof device powered by Vodafone eSIM and a Cloud-based Voice Recognition platform from Global AI (Artificial Intelligence) Company. The device will project Real Time Traffic navigation and Live Local Search in collaboration with a global map company.
- "Another interesting aspect about the device is the Interactive Voice Recognition and the ability to catch any local English accent which has been developed specifically for customers from different regions in India," according to Hyundai.
- Hyundai BlueLink safety features include applications such as Automatic Crash Notification (ACN) and Assistance, SOS Emergency Assistance, and Roadside Assistance.
-Also included are Emergency Alerts, Medical and Panic Assistance, Geo-fence which will send a text alert if the driver has ventured outside prescribed geographical location or time; and Stolen Vehicle Notification and Vehicle Immobilization among many other features demonstrating the safety part of Hyundai Venue.
-BlueLink also features remote vehicle functions like Remote Engine Start/Stop, Remote Climate Control, Remote Door Lock/Unlock, Remote Horn Honk & Light and Remote Vehicle Status.
-The Primary owner of the car can connect many other family members or friends so that they will receive emergency notifications in case of any distress.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.