Economy motorcycle TVS Sport drives into Sri Lanka - Top things to know about this 100cc bike
Two-wheelers and three-wheelers manufacturer TVS Motor Company has launched its 100cc economy motorcycle TVS Sport in Sri Lanka.
Two-wheelers and three-wheelers manufacturer TVS Motor Company has launched its 100cc economy motorcycle TVS Sport in Sri Lanka. According to the vehicle maker, TVS Sport caters to a robust customer base of close to 2.5 million customers globally. Here are top things to know about this 100cc economy motorcycle TVS Sport:-
- It's a mileage-efficient motorcycle from the house of TVS
- TVS Sport comes with an All Gear Electric start
- It has comfortable 5 step adjustable shock absorber (rear)
- Its 100cc DURALIFE engine delivers power of 7.8 PS
- TVS Sport is available in colour options of Black Blue, Black Red and Volcano Red
- It comes equipped with Synchronized Braking Technology (SBT). "SBT is a joint braking system that activates the front and rear brake simultaneously, thus providing superior braking control and minimising skidding to ensure safety of the rider" says TVS.
- The Econometer feature allows the rider to ride in Economy mode (Green) for the best mileage and Power Mode (Yellow) for the best power.
- Additionally, the motorcycle has sporty graphics, long seat, 3D Chrome logo with attractive head and tail lamp.
- TVS Sport is equipped with pillion handle and stylish mirrors.
At the launch event, R. Dilip, Senior Vice President, International Business, TVS Motor Company said, “We are delighted to bring our popular motorcycle TVS Sport to Sri Lanka. The TVS Sport caters to a robust customer base of close to 2.5 million customers globally. In Sri Lanka, where two-wheeler mobility is on a rise, TVS Sport is the ideal motorcycle to traverse long distance with excellent fuel efficiency. The motorcycle is a blend of style and comfort thus making it a complete package for the customers in our key international market, Sri Lanka”.
SV Nana Rau, Director Operations of TVS Lanka said, “We are happy to add the 100cc economy motorcycle TVS Sport to the extensive TVS Lanka product portfolio in Sri Lanka. The motorcycle will be available in over 400 touchpoints across the country with state-of-the-art service and spare facilities. We are confident it will find favour with customers.”