Ducati India Dream Tour to Konkan Coast: From dates to registration fee, what biking enthusiasts should know
It's yet another chance for biking enthusiasts to experience the thrill! Ducati India's 2nd Dream Tour –The Konkan Coast Ride will be held from 17th April – 21st April. This Konkam Coast Dream Tour, as a part of Ducati Riding Experience (DRE), is taking place in association with Eagle Rider India. Here is what biking aficionados need to know about Ducati India 2nd Dream Tour for 2019 to Konkan Coast:-
- Riders will get to experience the capabilities of their Ducati in different conditions with various other entertainment activities
- Under this Ducati India 2nd Dream Tour for 2019 to Konkan Coast, the Ducatisti will experience a ride that will traverse through the great peninsula region of India and on the roads along the coast of the Arabian Sea, enjoying the hill tops, national parks and beaches, and will end each day with a different cuisine of the region, according to a company statement.
- The Konkan Coast ride will be held from 17th April – 21st April
- The Konkan Coast ride will be a blend of Konkan extravaganza of Portuguese hospitality and food
- DURATION and FLAG-OFF: The 5 Day/4 Night expedition will be flagged-off from Mumbai
- ROUTE: The riders will follow the Mumbai- Mahabaleshwar- Malvan– Goa– Pune- Mumbai route
- REGISTRATIONS: Registrations for the Dream Tour are now open for Rs 59,000 per rider (including 5% tax) on twin sharing basis which includes all meals, all accommodation, snacks, tea breaks with soft beverages, support vehicles, with extra space of guests, complete medical first aid evacuation (in case of emergency).
The first Dream Tour of 2019 to Rajasthan had the likes of Moto GP Pilot Karel Abraham and Ducati riders from over 5 countries.
Ducatisti get additional details, by visiting www.dreindia.com or call 98111 23133 to book a slot.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.