- Market ends with marginal cuts this week; FMCG gains, Consumer Durables decline—What should investors do on Monday?
- Investors with short term view must book profits now; import duty hike, rupee weakness may arrest price correction, temporarily
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Maruti Suzuki, Ashok Leyland: What makes brokerages bullish on these auto stocks?
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
DIESELAABH: BharatBenz-Hindustan Petroleum Corporation's co-branded loyalty card launched | Check benefits
In a major collaboration, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) in association with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has launched a co-branded loyalty card ‘BharatBenz DIESELAABH’ for fleet owners.
In a major collaboration, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) in association with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has launched a co-branded loyalty card ‘BharatBenz DIESELAABH’ for fleet owners. This fleet card is available for the entire range of BharatBenz Trucks. Here are top things to know about this BharatBenz DIESELAABH fleet card:-
- BharatBenz customers will be eligible for DIESELAABH fleet card
- DIESELAABH fleet card can help BharatBenz customers save as much as Rs 50,000 per year per vehicle
- Fleet card will provide greater transparency to the fleet owners to manage their fuel expenses
BharatBenz DIESELAABH fleet card: Why this program?
"BharatBenz has designed this program to reduce the diesel cost borne by the fleet operators in the form of loyalty program points. By using this card a fleet operator can save upto Rs 50,000 per year per truck. The loyalty points can be easily redeemed at HPCL petrol pumps and through online vouchers," BharatBenz said in a statement.
Moreover, the company says, "This co-branded fleet card also offers various rewards for the owners. The entire loyalty points will be shared with respective fleet owner on a month on month basis, based on the slab and usage. Some of the key benefits include:-
-Insurance cover to driver & helper upto 3 lakh
-Permanent disability caused due to accident upto 1 lac
-Reimbursement of Medical bills caused due to accident upto Rs 50,000
-Joint driver training program at leading HPCL pumps
-Drivers and helpers also can avail facilities such as secured vehicle parking, access to rest room, bathing, medical facility, Dhabas and washing facility and others at all leading HPCL petrol bunks
Speaking on the occasion, Rajaram Krishnamurthy, Vice President, Marketing and Sales, DICV, said, “The launch of BharatBenz DIESELAABH fleet card is a progress in this direction. As diesel is the highest expense for transporters, this card will help in additional fuel savings and ensure drivers’ access to a host of services at all HPCL petrol bunks.”
GSV Prasad, Executive Director- Retail, HPCL, said, “The Hindustan Petroleum and BharatBenz partnership will be an enabler for reducing fuel expenses and provide full security, transparency and more value-added services to drivers.”
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.