- Foreign portfolio investors' exodus continues for 9th month; withdraw Rs 50,203 cr from equity market in June - know reasons
- Windfall tax to recoup most of Rs 1 lakh cr revenue lost in excise cuts, industry sources say
- D-Mart Q1 revenue jumps almost 2-fold to Rs 9,806.89 cr
- This Android malware switches off Wi-Fi and drain mobile wallet
- North Korea says US, South Korea-Japan agreement materialises US plan for 'Asian NATO'
Bajaj Auto sales rise 3 pc in May to 4.19 lakh units
Motorcycle sales increased 7 per cent to 3,65,068 units in the previous month as against 3,42,595 units in May 2018, the company said in a statement.
Bajaj Auto Monday reported 3 per cent increase in total sales in May at 4,19, 235 units as against 4,07,044 units in the same month previous year. Motorcycle sales increased 7 per cent to 3,65,068 units in the previous month as against 3,42,595 units in May 2018, the company said in a statement.
Commercial vehicles sales declined by 16 per cent to 54,167 units during the month compared to64, 449 units in the year-ago period, it added. Exports stood at 1,83,411 units in the previous month as against 1,82,419 units in the same month of 2018, an increase ofone per cent, as per the statement.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.