Avan Trend E Electric Scooter unveiled in Bengaluru Auto Expo 2019 - From charging time to top speed, check must-know details
Undoubtedly, electric is the next big thing in the automobile sector. Keeping in sync with the future of the auto market and electric vehicle lovers, Avan Motors India, a manufacturer in the Electric Vehicle space, has unveiled its new smart electric scooter called Trend E. The electric scooter was unveiled at the Automobile Expo 2019 held in Bengaluru. Trend E is the latest addition to Avan Motors' Xero series of the electric scooter.
Here are top things to know about Trend E smart electric scooter:-
- Trend E is powered by a lithium-ion battery
- It can vroom at a top speed of 45 kmph
- Trend E electric scooter can cover a distance of 60 Km with a single battery, and 110 km with double battery
- The charge time for Trend E scooter’s lithium-ion battery is 2 to 4 hours
- Trend E is equipped with a hydraulic telescopic front suspension and a coil spring rear suspension
- It has alloy wheels, with disc and drum brakes on the front and rear wheels, respectively
- The maximum load that Trend E can sustain is 150 kgs
- Prices are yet to be officially announced
After the unveiling of Trend E electric scooter, Business Development Head of Avan Motors, Pankaj Tiwari, commented, “With Trend E electric scooter of Xero series, Avan Motors’ extensive R&D has led to the creation of a scooter that’s a powerful mix of technology and design to meet the needs of the modern rider."
(PIC: Business Development Head of Avan Motors, Pankaj Tiwari, with Trend E electric scooter of Xero series)
"Every feature in the Trend E scooter has been added after careful consideration of the requirements and preferences of riders, in order to facilitate a superlative commuting experience. With Higher ground clearance, Lithium-ion detachable Battery pack & its trendy looks, the scooter has attained the best in class features. Moreover, our e-scooters are being regarded across the industry for their combination of aesthetic and technological brilliance, and we are confident that the customers too will appreciate all that the Trend E has to offer,” Tiwari added.