Auto slowdown? Nooo....Think again! 50 units of Rs 3.5 cr SUPER SUV Lamborghini URUS sold so far
Every day some news or the other claims there is a slowdown in auto sector sales. well, amid this slowdown, Lamborghini is celebrating the delivery of the 50th URUS in India!
Every day some news or the other claims there is a slowdown in auto sector sales. well, amid this slowdown, Lamborghini is celebrating the delivery of the 50th URUS in India! It is priced over Rs 3.5 cr in India. The Italian brand and manufacturer of luxury sports cars and SUVs based in Sant'Agata Bolognese has created a new record for the fastest 50 deliveries within the first 12 months since the first delivery in India.
Speaking on the occasion, Sharad Agarwal, Head – Lamborghini India, said, "India was amongst the first few markets to launch URUS and we anticipated that URUS is going to drive our future growth in volumes. The Lamborghini Super SUV Urus offers the driving dynamics and emotions true to Lamborghini DNA and has the versatility of an SUV that addresses the challenge that we have in India, in terms of infrastructure."
"Over 70% of the URUS customers are first time buyers of the brand and with the URUS added to the Lamborghini model range, it continues to expand our reach to new geographies in India," Agarwal added.
Here are top things to know about Rs 3.5 cr SUPER SUV Lamborghini URUS:-
- The Lamborghini URUS sports a new front-mounted, 4.0 liter V8 twin-turbo engine delivering 650 hp (478 kW) at 6,000 rpm, maximum 6,800 rpm, and 850 Nm of maximum torque already at 2,250 rpm.
- With 162.7 hp/l the URUS claims one of the highest specific power outputs in its class and the best weight-to-power ratio at 3.38 kg/hp.
- The URUS accelerates from 0-100 km/h in 3.6 seconds, 0-200 km/h in 12.8 seconds and with a top speed of 305 km/h it is the fastest SUV available.
- Braking is no less impressive! The URUS decelerates from 100 km/h to 0 in 33.7 m.
Rs 3.5 cr SUPER SUV Lamborghini URUS: WATCH VIDEO
- The URUS has up to six driving modes. The Tamburo driving mode selector on the center console controls all dynamic vehicle systems and allows the selection of driving dynamics according to surface conditions or drivers’ preference, via STRADA, SPORT and CORSA as well the additional NEVE (snow) mode. As an option, two further off-road settings are offered: TERRA (off-road).
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.