- Policybazaar system vulnerabilities exposed customers' personal details, says this report
- Government removes cap on airfares with effect from 31 August
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, Buds 2 Pro revealed - price, India availability, specs and more
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 2022 bookings open; Check token amount and how to book online
- DSP Silver ETF – 5 things to know about this NFO from minimum investment amount to issue closing date
Zinc futures rise 1% on spot demand
Zinc futures Wednesday edged 1 per cent higher to Rs 177.40 per kg as speculators created positions, triggered by a firm trend in the domestic spot markets on industrial demand.
Besides, a firm trend in the base metals pack in global markert supported the upside.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, zinc for delivery in current month moved up by Rs 1.75, or 1 per cent, to Rs 177.40 per kg, with a business turnover of 1,917 lots.
Marketmen said widening of bets by participants, following improved demand in the domestic spot market and a better trend in base metals overseas, influenced zinc prices in futures trade.