- Foreign portfolio investors' exodus continues for 9th month; withdraw Rs 50,203 cr from equity market in June - know reasons
- Windfall tax to recoup most of Rs 1 lakh cr revenue lost in excise cuts, industry sources say
- D-Mart Q1 revenue jumps almost 2-fold to Rs 9,806.89 cr
- This Android malware switches off Wi-Fi and drain mobile wallet
- North Korea says US, South Korea-Japan agreement materialises US plan for 'Asian NATO'
Zinc futures rise 0.31% on spot demand
Zinc futures Tuesday edged 0.31 per cent higher to Rs 194.30 per kg as speculators created positions, triggered by a firm trend in the domestic spot markets on industrial demand.
At the Multi commodity Exchange, zinc for delivery in current month move dup by 60 paise, of 0.31 per cent, to Rs 194.30 per kg in a business turnover of 1,252 lots.
Marketmen said building up of fresh positions by participants following improved demand in the domestic spot market, influenced zinc prices in futures trade.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.